- Featured Listings
View our newest listings.
- Search ALL Homes For Sale
Search ALL area real estate listings using a map based search engine.
- New Homes For Sale
Are you looking for new homes for sale in the Orlando area?
- Condos For Sale
Are you looking for a condo for sale in the Orlando area?
- Foreclosures For Sale
Foreclosures For Sale Are you looking for a great deal on an Orlando Foreclosure?
- Request Selling Assistance
Are you thinking about selling your home?
- Request our FREE CMA (comparative market analysis) to see what your home is worth.
- How To: Prepare Home for Sale
Learn how to prepare your home for sale like the pros. Get low cost staging ideas.
10 mistakes to avoid when preparing your home for sale.
- How To: Show Your Home
Learn how to prepare your home for buyer showings. Learn how to make a great first impression when prospective buyers come by to view your home.
- How To: Plan Your Move
Learn how to prepare for your move. Follow this step by step moving plan to avoid moving stress.
REAL ESTATE in ORLANDO
Looking for Homes for Sale in the Orlando Area? Orlando is more than just a great vacation destination, theme parks, Disney World and the nearby beaches; it’s a great place to live too. With condominiums and homes for sale in all price ranges, you too can enjoy the Orlando, Florida lifestyle. Let’s take a look at some of your options:
- Avalon Park—located 17 miles east of downtown Orlando and just south of UCF (University of Central Florida), Avalon Park is a community of 4,800+ newer homes, condominiums, and townhomes, centered on a small town center.
- Baldwin Park—located 4.5 miles northeast of downtown Orlando, Baldwin Park is an upscale community of 8,000+ newer homes, condominiums, and townhomes, centered on a town center that sits on the southern side of Lake Baldwin.
- College Park—located 3 miles northwest of downtown Orlando, College Park was established in the 1920’s but struggled until after the great depression, when building surged again in the post WWII boom. College Park has the look and feel of the classic small town America.
- Downtown Orlando—is a great place to live, work, and play. Centered on the Central Business District with its shops, restaurants, arena, theater, movie complex, and businesses, the Central Business District has something for everyone. When it’s time to wind down, you’ll want to take a walk around Lake Eola Park to enjoy the beautiful lake, park, and world famous fountain in the center of the Lake.
- Dr. Phillips Area—located 12.5 miles southwest of downtown Orlando, the Dr. Phillips Area is one of the most sought after areas in Orlando. Centered on Sand Lake Road, just west of Interstate 4, the Dr. Phillips area is home to the world famous Bay Hill Golf Course, and many of the most expensive luxury homes in the Orlando area.
- Hunter’s Creek—located 16 miles south of downtown Orlando, Hunter’s Creek is a community of 4,500+ homes, condominiums, and townhomes, centered on the Hunter’s Creek Golf Course.
- Lake Nona—located 20 miles southeast of downtown Orlando, Lake Nona is one of Orlando’s fastest growing and most sought after communities. With its Medical City Area, Lake Nona is fast becoming a hub for medical research and education, and world-class healthcare.
- MetroWest—located 9 miles west of downtown Orlando, MetroWest is an 1800-acre master-planned golf community of 5,200 homes, condominiums, and townhomes. Built around the MetroWest Golf Course, MetroWest is just north of the sought after Dr. Phillips Area.
- Waterford Lakes—located 12.5 east of downtown Orlando, Waterford Lakes is one on the most sought after areas on the east side of Orlando. Centered in the community is the Waterford Lakes Recreation Center that features, tennis, basketball, baseball and soccer field and much more. Throw in the good schools and you have a great family community.
BUYING REAL ESTATE in ORLANDO?
Thinking About Buying a Home in the Orlando Area? Are you relocating to the Orlando area from another state, or maybe another country? If so, you’ll need a LOCAL real estate expert who can help you make the best possible home buying decision.
Whether you've spent years saving and preparing to buy your dream home or you're unsure if you can even afford your first home, the questions surrounding a home purchase can feel endless. You can find the answers—and peace of mind—by working with our experienced team. As award winning local REMAX agents, we are ready to help you find the perfect home in one of Orlando’s top rated communities.
We're Your Local Real Estate Expert — on the internet you will find lots of general information about the Orlando real estate market. This is good general information, but when you are considering quite possibly the largest purchase of your life, you need the advice of a local real estate agent with firsthand knowledge, not a website or call center from some far away land. We at the RE/MAX, YourOrlando.com Team are local experts, and we are ready to help you locate the best homes for sale in the best communities in the Orlando area. And our professional training in home buying negotiations will ensure you won’t overpay for your new home.
We’re Here When You’re Ready — we understand that you may not want to speak with an agent right away. We understand that you may want to start your home search on your own. This website is perfectly suited to do just that. And you will find everything you need here. You can view ALL of the homes for sale on the Orlando MLS, which includes ALL of the homes for sale in the Orlando and Central Florida area listed by ALL real estate companies, including, REMAX, Prudential, Century 21, Coldwell Banker and many more. That’s right we have ALL of the property listings from every realty company participating in Orlando’s Mid-Florida MLS (multiple listing service). This means you only need our website to view all of the properties that are available for sale in the Orlando Florida area.
With our homes for sale search engine, you will find homes for sale, condos for sale, foreclosures for sale, new homes for sale, waterfront homes, golf community homes, and all other types of properties for sale. The listings will be displayed on our state-of-the-art map based search interface, and will include complete property details, virtual tours, school information, and much more.
Need Help? Contact us now!
SELLING a HOME?
Looking to Sell a Home in the Orlando Area? If so, we can help. Even in a thriving home seller’s market, you need an expert listing agent who will make sure that you’re getting top dollar for your home, while ensuring the closing process goes smoothly.
Too many times homeowners choose an inexperienced real estate agent to sell their home only to find out later that they could have gotten much more money. Don’t let this happen to you—hire an expert listing agent. We are award winning REMAX listing agents and we know how to make sure that you get the most money for your home while ensuring the home selling process goes smoothly.
How We Work With You — you will appreciate our no pressure approach to helping you with the potentially stressful endeavor. From preparing your home for sale, planning your move, and selling your home, we’ll guide you every step of the way. With our team handling all of the selling details, your home selling experience will be worry-free and profitable.
Request Your FREE Market Analysis Today — you will feel a great sense of relief once you request your FREE real estate market analysis (CMA). While we are doing this thorough evaluation of your home’s marketability, we can go over every detail of the home selling process. We will suggest the best strategies for preparing your home for sale. And we will also go over our high-tech comprehensive marketing program that will be used to effectively promote your home to millions of people around the world. With our proven marketing system you won’t waste time or have to worry about what is being done to sell your home.
RE/MAX, YourOrlando.com Team
RE/MAX International oversees nearly 100,000 real estate agents in more than 75 countries. The REMAX agent network is made up of more than 70 regions, varying in size from a metropolitan area to a complete country.
The RE/MAX, YourOrlando.com Team of agents provides Orlando Florida real estate information and resources to guide its customers through the process of buying and selling properties in the Orlando Florida area. Our real estate brokerage related services cover the entire Central Florida real estate market. Have Questions? Contact us now.