Condos for sale in Orlando, Florida
If you are looking for an Orlando condominium, you have come to the right place. From here you can view all the condos for sale in Orlando, as well as condos in the Greater Orlando area.
Orlando Condos For Sale and Information
Featured condominium buildings in Orlando, Florida:
Solaire at the Plaza | The Vue at Lake Eola | The Waverly | 101 Eola | 530 East Central | 55 West
The Paramount On Lake Eola | The Jackson | The Metropolitan | Park North at Cheney Place
The Sanctuary | Star Tower | Uptown Place | The Wellesley
Orlando has condominiums to fit every lifestyle, whether you’re looking for a luxury penthouse condo in downtown Orlando, a vacation condo near Disney World, or a quaint condo complex in one of the suburbs in the outlying area, you will find what you’re looking for here.
Condos For Sale in Orlando, Florida
More About Condominiums in Orlando, Florida
What are the advantages to condo living: Many buyers choose condo ownership for the ease of living. Since most condo buildings and complexes include a reoccurring fee (condo fee) which usually pays for common area maintenance. With the common areas, such as the lawn, pool, and building exterior maintained by the condo association, you are free to live a more carefree lifestyle.
Other benefits of condo living can be:
- Better Neighborhood - Get into a better neighborhood because condominiums are typically built in desirable areas.
- Low maintenance - You split the cost of maintenance between all condo occupants, reducing the cost to the individual condo owner.
- Privacy - Many owners enjoy better security, because the condo building or complex covers the security needs.
- Facilities Amenities - Orlando condos are often packed with facilities, including rooftop pools, exercise equipment, fitness centers and equipment, saunas, and more.
- More Leisure Time - Little or no time spent on maintenance.
Things you should consider when buying a condo in Orlando:
- What are the condo fees
- What services are included in the condo fees
- You should review the the Condo Association's meeting minutes for the last 6 months. This will give you insight as to what issues are being dealt with by the association. You should review the Condo Association's financial statements. You should know the financial situation of the association. You don't want to find out later that the condo association has to impose a special assessment to raise money for needed repairs or other issues.
- Check the number of parking spaces included with your unit. It is also important to know where the spaces are located.