Southchase in Orlando, Florida
is a 3200 + housing subdivision located in the south central area of the Orlando real estate market. The homes in Southchase are contemporary in style and were built from 1991 to 2000. The homes range in size from 1,000 square feet to over 3,250 square feet.
Southchase Orlando, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes for sale in Southchase range in price from $120,000 to over $400,000.
- Number of homes in Southchase: 3200
- Homes Built: 1991 - 2001
- Location: 14.5 south of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip code: 32824, 32837
- Sell your Southchase home
Southchase Features and Amenities:
- Recreation Building, Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground, Tot lot
- Homeowners Association - membership required
- The Southchase HOA website has community information, events, and contacts
Schools for Southchase:
- Southwood Elementary School
- South Creek Middle School
- Cypress Creek High School
The community features various amenities throughout the many sections within the master planned community. Some of the communities feature gated entrances, parks and more. Southchase is ideally located within 15 minutes of Disney World, Sea World, and the Orlando International Airport. Also nearby are the Florida Mall, great restaurants and schools with easy access to the 417 Expressway and the Florida Turnpike.
Homes For Sale in Southchase
More About Southchase Orlando, Florida Real Estate
Homes for sale on this page include all of Southchase: Arlington Park, Belmont Park, Churchill Downs, and South Downs