Vista Lakes in Orlando, Florida
is one of located in southeast Orlando, just north of the Orlando International Airport. With sparkling lakes, spacious parks and other amenities, you will love your life in Vista Lakes Orlando. Some of what makes Vista Lakes special are the resort-style Residents’ Club, with two-story waterslide, Jr. Olympic lap pool, tot lot, party pavilion and two tennis courts.
Vista Lakes Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Vista Lakes range in price from $100,000 to over $600,000.
- Number of homes in Vista Lakes: 2,185
- 1,531 detached houses, 414 condos and 240 townhomes
- Homes Built: 2000 - 2006
- Location: 10.5 miles southeast of downtown Orlando
- Sell Your Home in Vista Lakes
Vista Lakes Features and Amenities:
- Homeowners Association - membership required
- The Vista Lakes HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Schools for Vista Lakes:
- Vista Lakes Elementary School
- Odyssey Middle School
- Colonial High School
Nearby Amhurst Park boasts a soccer field, softball field, tot lot, fenced dog run and covered pavilion. And Vista Lake Park, adjacent to 80-acre Vista Lake, is a great place to launch a canoe, spend the afternoon fishing or just relax by the lake.